Sell Your Book

We are looking for new books to enrich our webshop selection. If you are an author and want to sell your book, while keeping almost all the profit this is the perfect place for you. We only take 20% from each sale we make thanks to our webshop so you get to keep the remaining 80%. Contact us if you are interested and would like to extend the reach of your book.

 

f.x novel, fiction, poetry, comic book, romance, etc.
Is there anything you want us to know more about? We will get in touch with you after you apply to negotiate details.